Learn how to create a new custom checklist.
- In the left navigation menu click Checklist Settings.
- A drop-down menu will open, click on Add New Checklist.
- Now add a Checklist name and description if you like to mention more details about the checklist. Click on Next.
- Add a Section to the checklist to add questions to that section. For example, you can have sections like, Breaks, Hydraulics, Power and so on and multiple questions under those sections.
- Type a Section Name and add a description to it if you prefer. Switch on Randomize Question Order if you like the order of questions to be shuffled/changed every time an Operator takes the Inspection.
Section Start Notification can be switched on to highlight the start of a Section.
- Now click on Add Question to add a question and select the input/Response type from the dropdown.
- Click on Add Question again to continue adding more questions and ensure to click on Save to add the checklist.