This article explains the steps on how to change the settings to control the access on a vehicle.
1. Login to your dashboard and navigate to Settings - > System Settings.
2. Click on the tab, Access Control Settings.
Note: These settings are only applicable for Product S2 with Access Control Module.
3. Turn on the toggle switch for Inspection Fail, if you want the vehicle to be locked when an Inspection Fails. Select the After Shift End switch if you prefer your vehicle to be locked after a shift ends or when an operator clicks on End Shift button on the tablet.
4. In the right side as highlighted you can define an Asset Lockout Time which means you can set or define a specific time for a vehicle to be locked when an Inspection Fails.
5. Once you make the required changes, click on Update to save the changes.