Reporting and Analytics
How to reset a user's password?
As an admin, you change another user's password to help them regain access to their account.
In order to change another user's password, you need to have account owner or admin level access.
1. Click the "Management" tab in the left menu.
2. Click the "Users" tab.
3. Select the user who's password you want to change.
4. Click the "Change Password" button.
5. Enter and confirm the new password, make sure you remember it :)
6. Email the new password to the user.