This feature allows you to update the dashboard with the operator certification data.
Operator’s certificate data coupled with Asset Permissions will make sure that neither an operator with invalid operator certificate nor an operator without access to a vehicle, will be able to use the vehicles.
How to update an operator’s certification data on the dashboard?
- For new operators at the time they are being added :
- The third step of adding a user is operator verification. When you reach this step, click “Add Certificate” to add that operator’s certificate. Please note that Adding a certificate is optional and can be skipped.
- In the dialog box that shows up, add the Start and End dates of the certificate, certificate number, organization that issued the certificate and finally the vehicle classes for which this certificate is valid. Hit submit and you will reach the 4th step of adding a user i.e. setting up asset permissions.
- Please note that while adding an operator, only one of their certificates can be added. If they have more certificates that need to be added, that can be done later once they are added. Please check the procedure described under the heading “For Existing Users” in this article.
- Go to the Management in the side navigation panel and click on users.
- Select the operator from the list and click on “Operator Certification".
- Click on Add Certificate
- In the dialog box that shows up, add the Start and End dates of the certificate, certificate number, organization that issued the certificate and finally the vehicle classes for which this certificate is valid. Hit submit. The certificate gets saved
- Multiple certificates with different Start and End dates can be added by clicking on “Add certificate”.
The certificate that provides the maximum validity will be used to grant permission to the driver.
The admins can see the validity status for each certificate. There are 4 states:
Green ( valid for more than 30days remaining), Orange ( valid for less than 30days remaining), Red ( valid for less than 7days remaining), Red (Expired),