This article provides step-by-step instructions on troubleshooting a device that is not charging.
If you have an S2 device that's not charging, here are some steps you can follow to fix the issue.
1. Hold the power button for 5-7 seconds. This will reboot/restart the device.
2. Now check again if your cable and charger are working.
3. Check that the cable is securely connected to the charger and to your device.
4. Check that there's nothing in the port of your device, like dust or lint.
6. If the issue persists, try using the cable and charger with another device to confirm whether the issue is with the device or with the charger.
7. Try charging your device with a wall outlet charger, if the device charges with a wall outlet, the issue is likely in the charging cable/charger.
8. If the issue continues, please contact our helpdesk for further assistance.
Our support team may request the following information from you to further resolve the issue:
1. Vehicle make and model.
2. Vehicle battery or power voltage.
3. Visible damage to charging cable or charger.
4. Visible damage to fuse etc.