What to do if the touchscreen shows a spinning circle.
- Problem symptoms: The Scout application on the touchscreen tablet gets stuck and shows a spinning circle that does not go away.
- Click the back arrow on the top left twice to get back to the admin login page.
- If it lets you go back to admin login page, re login as admin and setup the device again and after that make sure that the device software is updated.
- In case it does not let you navigate away from the screen, then try rebooting the device and set up the device again.
- In case the same page pops up even after rebooting the device and the screen still shows a running circle, contact siera technical support at firstname.lastname@example.org. A video call from the site needs to be done with the siera development team in order to fix it.
- Long Term Fix: Software Version V1.1.13P or above fixes this issue permanently.