This article explains the purpose of the Account Number and a PIN.
1. An Account Number is a unique number associated to an account i.e. to a facility or to an organization and a PIN is a unique to a user.
2. An admin can set or change a PIN for a user or the operator.
For more information on how to change a PIN, click on the following link How do I change a user's PIN
3. To find an account number, go to SIERA.AI Dashboard.
4. Navigate to Management - > Users.
5. Click on a user to see their Account Number and PIN (see image below) .
Note: An account number is unique to the account but will be same for every user of that account.