This article is a step by step guide to set up your dashboard account from scratch
Step 1: Create your company's account on dashboard: how-to-register-your-account-for-the-first-time-on-siera.ai-dashboard.
Step 2: Add worksites: how-to-add-a-new-worksite
Step 3: Define Asset Types: how-to-create-a-new-asset-type
Step 4: Add Assets: how-to-add-a-new-asset
Step 5: Users:
- How to add users: how-to-add-a-new-user-to-your-account
- How to upload multiple operators: how-to-add-multiple
Step 6: Checklists:
- Using template checklists and editing it: how-do-i-edit-a-checklist
- Assigning checklist to asset type: assigning-checklist-to-asset-type-rather-than-to-individual-assets
- Loading new checklist to asset : how-to-load-new-checklist-to-device
Step 7: Print or download QR codes (For assets and users): how-to-print-or-download-qr-codes.Step 8: Customize your system settings:
- S2 Settings: access-control-settings.
- How to set up impact thresholds: how-to-reduce-excessive-impact-alerts.
- How-to-use-auto-log-out-feature: how-to-use-auto-log-out-feature.
- How to pair a camera from S2 touch screen: how-to-pair-cameras-from-s3s-touch-screen
- How-to-change-s3-proximity-distance-settings: how-to-change-s3-proximity-distance-settings.
- Notification settings: how-to-set-summary-report-recipients.
- How to change incident alert recipients: how-to-change-incident-alert-recipients
Please feel free to contact us at +1-512-817-0702 or by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.